Friday, May 16, 2008

More fun, funky stuff!!

More Canvases



This is another example of some of the canvases that I create. This one was done for a big Ole Miss fan, and is one of my personal favorites as well! Below are some great ideas for the "tween" in your life. These were done for two girls...one is a cheerleader and the other involved in basketball. The people were made to look like the girls and I used colors to match their rooms.


















Display Plates












These are great ideas for any occasion. Know someone getting married or need a really great gift? Personalized designs on these plates really add an extra special touch. This one was made to display during Christmas. The "display plates" are not to be used for serving food. However, if you would like one that can be used for that, I can help you with that as well.



Picture Frames, Albums, and Scrapbooks







Here are some examples of some acrylic picture albums that I have done. They were made to fit each of these girls' personalities and show their favorite colors.
















The picture frames below can be made to suit anyone. These are some of the more whimsical designs, but I can make them to go your formal living room as well. While I don't have any pictures of the scrapbooks I have created, I can definitely make one to match the needs and interests of any scrapper!




















Other Fun Things...


If you have an old piece of furniture you've been thinking about having painted, I can do that as well. I've also added pictures of other unique things that I've done for folks... they just didn't fall into any particular category! Enjoy!




This is an old toychest that belonged to me that I refurbished for my sweet baby boy...I'd be happy to do the same for you!

No comments: